At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
As a Senior Principal Software Engineer of Low Power R&D, the candidate is expected to:
- Design and develop complex features for the Xcelium Low Power
- Leads projects and programs within Low power, responsible for all stages of design and development for complex features including solution design, analysis, coding, testing, and integration
- Provides guidance to junior members
- BS degree or MS degree with at least 10 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in C/C++
- Proficient in Verilog/VHDL
- Solid grasp on Algorithms and Data Structures
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of Logic Simulation concepts
We’re doing work that matters. Help us solve what others can’t.
- EDA software experience
- Low Power Standards (UPF & CPF)