We are seeking a passionate and motivated engineer to join our Development team in support of the Allegro product line. This position is part of a multi-faceted team comprised of design disciplines including: MCAD, Signal Integrity, Thermal, Logical Capture, PCB Design and IC packaging. This position is responsible for the verification of the end users experience, to ensure our products exceed the users expectations. There is tremendous opportunity for growth in this position working directly with experts in each of these fields.
• BTech Degree or 2 years’ experience in the Printed circuit design domain
• Previous user of a PCB Design tool
• Understanding of physical and spacing constraints which apply to PCB design
• Basic understanding of PCB design flow: logic entry to export of MFG tooling
• Must have strong communication skills oral and written
• Ability to work well in team environment
Evaluation of product/feature requirements, examination and functional specifications sign-off, authoring of test plans, test automation support, authoring of bug reports.
• Tool experience: Allegro PCB Designer, Altium, Mentor, AutoCAD, Concept HDL
• Design Experience: Symbol librarian, board prep-work, placement, routing, checker
• Understanding of manufacturing output data required for fabrication, assembly and test of PCB’s
• Programming experience: Node.js, Java, Pearl, python, Cadence SKILL, Web design
• Platform experience: Windows 7,10; Sles:11,12, Centos 6, RH 6.x, RH7.x
Cadence plays a critical role in creating the technologies that modern life depends on. We are a global electronic design automation company, providing software, hardware, and intellectual property to design advanced systems that enable our customers create revolutionary products and experiences. Thanks to the outstanding Cadence team and the empowering culture that we have cultivated for over 25 years, Cadence continues to be recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our shared passion for solving the world’s toughest technical challenges, our dedication to pushing the limits of the industry, and our drive to do meaningful work differentiates the people of Cadence. Cadence is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, basis of disability, or any other protected class.We’re doing work that matters. Help us solve what others can’t.
SHOW OPEN JOBS NEAR ME