At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
We are looking for an exceptional EDA engineer to join the Protium Software Development Team. You will work with a small team of super star engineers to develop our next generation FPGA based verification platform.
- Develop and enhance the Protium Compiler by implementing new algorithms and optimizations for QoR and performance.
- Implement new algorithm and enhancements in C/C++ based code to implement the software stack for the platform.
- Develop the EDA automation flow for the platform with other engineers.
- Write Design Specifications and Unit Tests for your code
We’re doing work that matters. Help us solve what others can’t.
- At least 6 years of solid experience to back you up.
- You have a BS/MS/Phd CS,EE,CE
- Ideally you are a solid contributor in the FPGA or ASIC prototyping/synthesis/verification space and have delivered great QoR on these platforms.
- You are well renowned for your excellent programming skills in C/C++ and you document your work clearly and love talking about it to your team.
- You are very comfortable with Verilog or SystemVerilog and understand digital circuits with the ability to write RTL in these languages.
- Knowledge of using any of the popular simulators and some exposure to multi-threaded/ concurrent programming are pluses.
- The role requires some digital and exceptional some software skills to be a good match.
- Practical prior experience of designing, developing strong C/C++ Programming, Algorithms, and familiarity with Verilog/SV and how RTL sequential models are mapped to logic