At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
- As a member of the Design Verification Team for Xtensa processors you will be responsible for verification of microprocessor cores and their peripherals.
- You will implement simulation or emulation testbenches, assembly/C language diagnostics, assertion checkers or coverage monitors to meet target verification goals.
- You will also assist with developing testplans, debugging failures and analyzing coverage information.
- You will work closely with the RTL and EDA teams.
Additional Job Description
Required Skills and Experience:
We’re doing work that matters. Help us solve what others can’t.
- 8+ years of design verification experience
- BS (or higher) in EE/Computer Engineering
- Experience in mentoring junior engineer
- Excellent knowledge of computer architecture and design verification fundamentals
- Some experience with Verilog and popular EDA simulation, System Verilog assertions and testbench methodologies
- Experience in developing complex test bench in SystemVerilog using OVM/UVM methodology
- Exposure to scripting languages like Perl, Unix shell or similar languages
- Some experience with assembly language programming required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills necessary
- Candidate must be self-motivated and capable of working independently or as part of a team
- Must have exp. of mentoring/ leading a small team.