At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
- Bachelors in Electrical/Computer Engineering required; 7-10 years of experience in Physical Implementation of designs at 20nm and below, on actual tapeouts required.
- Signoff Power/Timing analysis and IR-aware implementation experience.
- Must be familiar with digital Place and Route methodology, static timing analysis and at least one scripting language such as perl or TCL.
- Must have excellent debugging skills and an ability to separate out the critical issues from trivial ones.
- Must possess superior communication skills, an outgoing personality and an ability to build a rapport with the customer
- Be proud and passionate about the work you do. Together, our One Cadence -- One Team culture drives our success.
Be proud and passionate about the work you do. Together, our One Cadence -- One Team culture drives our success. We’re doing work that matters. Help us solve what others can’t.