At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
- RTL Design Engineer for PCIe IP development team.
- Position is based in Bangalore.
- The role would include design and support of the RTL of the PCIe Gen3/4/5 IP solution of Cadence.
- The work involved will be working with the existing RTL, addition of new features into the RTL, ensuring various customer configurations are clean as part of verification regressions, supporting customers, ensuring design is clean for LINT and CDC design guidelines.
We’re doing work that matters. Help us solve what others can’t.
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech - Electrical / Electronics / VLSI with 5+ yrs of experience as a design and verification engineer, with a large portion of the recent work experience on RTL design and development.
- RTL Design using Verilog is a must.
- System Verilog experience and experience with UVM based environment usage / debugging is required.
- AXI3/4/5 experience is HIGHLY desired.
- PCIe Gen3/4/5 experience is highly desirable. Prior experience in RTL design and implementation of complex protocols is a must.
- Prior experience in IP development teams would be an added advantage.