At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
The EMX R&D team is looking for a talented software engineer who is ready to make a significant impact to the success of the EMX product line and to Cadence as a whole.
Requirements for our ideal candidate:
- MS/PhD in EE, CS, math, or related degree
- Experience developing and maintaining code bases of moderate to large size (100K lines)
- Detailed knowledge of C++
We’re doing work that matters. Help us solve what others can’t.
- Strong background in computational electromagnetics, circuit theory
- Experience developing software, preferably in the EDA domain
- Knowledge of numerical methods and an understanding of integral equation techniques and non-linear optimization
- Understanding of analog/mixed-signal circuits
- Knowledge of passive and active device modeling