At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
We’re doing work that matters. Help us solve what others can’t.
- Position Requirements
- M.S. or BTech Electrical/Computer Engineering (or similar degree)
- Exp 5+ years
- Experience in RTL Coding, SOC Design, Functional Verification
- Knowledge of SOC platforms desirable
- Static timing closure experience, desirable.
- Exposure to advanced mixed signal verification, and system simulation tools desirable
- Exposure to Silicon validation and DDR subsystem characterization
- Exposure to using high-end lab equipment such as Scopes, BERTs, AWGs, temperature controllers, programmable power supplies desirable
- Prior experience with PCB design, debug and signal integrity will be helpful
- Good understanding of DDR IO signaling standards
- Strong debug and problem-solving skills
- Ability to clearly communicate technical challenges.
- Willing to travel to customer sites worldwide including overseas Travel
- Strong communications skills
- Working with global (US, west coast and east coast) teams, which work in different time-zones