At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
We are looking for a Lead Application Engineer responsible for providing pre-sales and post-sales technical support for the Digital Implementation and Signoff tools. The candidate will work closely with the sales team in supporting sales campaigns by delivering workshops, benchmarks, product demonstrations, methodology consultations and product support.
- Presenting to customers the technical capabilities of Cadence Digital Implementation and Signoff tools and flows (Synthesis, Place and Route, Timing/Physical/Power Signoff).
- Recognizing opportunities for products at existing customers or potential customers, and working with account team to define and execute technical campaigns
- Support technical evaluations/benchmarks and drive the process to deliver Cadence solutions implementations
- Supporting adoption and proliferation at existing customers (on/offsite), to help drive increasing business for our digital implementation tools
- Working closely with R&D on tools and methodology improvements
- Create and contribute technical content for Cadence Online Support
- Strong knowledge of Digital Design Fundamentals, Semiconductor fundamentals and Static Timing Analysis is required
We’re doing work that matters. Help us solve what others can’t.
- Prior experience with ASIC digital implementation flows and associated EDA tools is required
- Experience in a scripting language such as TCL/Perl/Python
- MS in EE or CE with 2-4 years’ experience or BS with 4-6 years’ experience
- Candidate should have strong customer-facing communication and problem solving skills
- Strong personal drive for continuous learning and expanding professional skill sets
- Strong verbal and written communication skills