At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
- Responsible for designing, developing, troubleshooting and debugging software programs.
- Develops software tools including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and internet-related tools, etc.
- Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Candidate should have experience in C/C++ programming languages for operating systems, and thorough knowledge of software capabilities (Data Structure and Algorithm)
- Hands On experience on UNIX or LINUX operating systems
Good problem solving skillsWe’re doing work that matters. Help us solve what others can’t.